1. A stupid, drunk man yelling at his girlfriend and calling her a bitch for no reason as she looks away and tries not to cry.
2. The infectious, toxic part in some people's brains that persuades them to take their own lives.
3. Finding out about or seeing someone do something they regret and telling everyone they know; defining them by one uncharacteristic act.
4. Abuse of power, using title and position to make life worse for those without the power to do anything about it.
5. Taking from the powerless and giving to the powerful, in any dimension.
6. People leaving their loved ones and the life that depends on them simply because they are unhappy, instead of making an effort to change things.
1. Saying or doing something you regret. As long as you feel remorse and apologize sincerely. Learn from your mistakes.
2. The beautiful part of some people's brains that looks past the ordinary and finds art in the everyday. The idea that life is greater than itself; more wonderful than what we see and do.
3. Being the kind of person and friend who can tell someone about something they don't want to hear. Sacrificing personal happiness to do the right thing for someone else.
4. When you work hard for something important and show appreciation for everything that helped you get there once you reach your goal. Understanding the complexities of power and achievement.
5. Loving someone who left you and understanding their weakness and pain.
6. The willingness to risk your life to protect the people you love.